Are you looking for your next fried rice recipe but don’t know where to begin? That’s where Minute Rice® can lend you a hand. With these top 10 fried rice recipes that anyone can make, you’ll have a new batch of quick and easy dishes that will make mealtime more enjoyable.
Join us as we explore 10 of the best fried rice gems in three categories. Firstly, we’ll look at some classic-style fried rice dishes. Then, we’ll delve into the world of stir-fry. Finally, we’ll discover the best of skillet recipes. All of the above are meals that anyone, including you, can make by following just a few simple steps.
Fried Rice Recipes
10. Let’s start with a classic dish, an Asian-inspired recipe with a diversity of colours and flavours. We’re talking about Classic Fried Rice. This vegetarian meal is one of the most well-known fried recipes out there. For extra flavour, you may even want to add some sweet and sour sauce to the mix.
9. Maybe you love the idea of preparing a fried rice dish but don’t have the time to keep your eye on that frying pan for all those minutes. That’s no problem at all, we’ve got fried rice recipes that you can make in the microwave. In this Microwave Fried Rice dish, the style remains the same while only the method of cooking the rice changes for your convenience.
8. The same ease and convenience apply to this Microwave Egg Fried Rice recipe. Who would have thought that this popular fried rice dish could be just as delicious when made with microwaveable rice? As long as you’re using the best microwaveable rice around.
7. So this recipe requires a little more time than the previous ones mentioned, but considering how delicious and beautiful-looking it is, those few extra minutes may well be worth it. Our 25 Minute Lime-Ginger Shrimp Fried Rice dish is abundant in sweet and savoury flavours and looks as elegant as any fried rice dish gets.
Stir Fry Recipes
6. How about starting your stir-fry journey the easy way? Prepare this Quick and Easy Chicken Stir-Fry in just a few basic steps, then enjoy it in a bowl on any weekday evening. With chicken, veggies, and soy sauce, don’t be surprised if you find yourself craving a second bowl straight after the first.
5. Here’s a similar dish to the last, only teeming with vibrant green from the broccoli and red hues from the strips of bell pepper. Easy to make, this 20 Minute Chicken Stir Fry could easily become your next go-to dish once you’ve introduced it to your taste buds.
4. When it comes to stir fry, there are also plenty of delicious ways to make the most of vegetables in their abundance. This Vegetable Chicken Stir Fry includes mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, peppers, chicken, and stir-fry sauce for extra satisfaction.
When love is in the air and rice is in the skillet, the only question is: What’s on the menu? When it comes to skillet dishes, there’s plenty of room for experimentation and versatility. But to begin, let’s look at some tried-and-true rice recipes that are ideal for romantic mealtimes.
3. Chicken lovers rejoice, get your skillet ready, and try your hand at this Chicken and Rice with Broccoli Skillet. With a satisfying blend of warm and comforting chicken, fresh and vibrant greens, and flavour-absorbing rice, this dish is one for a cozy night in.
2. Here’s a similar dish, but one that uses beef instead of chicken and is topped with hot, gooey, melty cheese, which we all know is simply irresistible. Our One Pot Beef and Rice Skillet will put a smile on the face of any cheddar cheese lover.
1. We’re down to our final recipe. What’s special about this one? Well, it’s Mexican-inspired, full of bright colours, and vegetarian-friendly. This Meatless Taco Rice Skillet is a great way to fill tacos, but you can also enjoy it with some tortilla chips.
So there you have it—enough fried rice recipes to keep you going until next time. When you’re craving something new or don’t know what to cook next, come and have a look at our quick tips for simple advice and easy guidance.